In 2019, parts of my life story started being written about in Personal Development books. Had you told me in 2008 when I picked up my first Personal Development book that I’d be featured in books one day, I wouldn’t have believed you.
The brain is like our bodies. What we feed it shapes our life. Eat 10 cookies a day, and our body will take a certain shape. Same goes for the brain. You CANNOT become a Master at a subject or topic by reading 10 pages of a book. But you can by reading 10 pages a day for 1 year. That’s 3,650 pages which is approximately 10 books. But, what matters most…is what books are you reading?!
It was in 2008 that I began to change the voice in my head by shutting off my TV, switching music CDs for Personal Development ones, getting rid of negative people in my life, and feeding my brain DAILY! Still today, there is NOT one single day of my life that I do NOT feed my brain something positive, uplifting and knowledgeable from a mentor or millionaire. I CRAVE IT!
CHALLENGE: Whenever you would normally watch TV or listen to music, feed your brain instead. You will be amazed after 30 days what trading that time will do. I took that 30 day challenge in 2008 and it never ended. It has COMPLETELY changed my life!
NOTE: If any of these links do not work you can search for them on Google, YouTube or Netflix.
Below are links to some of my favorite FREE podcasts:
Here are titles to some of my favorite books:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Secret by Bob Proctor
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- Better Than Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- The Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Brilliant Compensation by Daren Hardy
- Who moved my Cheese (great for youth) by Spencer Johnson
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Waddle
- You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor
- The Four Year Career by Richard Brookes
- The Power of Human Connection by Kody Bateman
- Lifes Real Currency by Michael & Brenda Sanchez
- Go For No by Richard Fenton & Andrew Waltz